With over 20 years of experience, Spincontrol is also specialized in clinical studies for oral supplements.
We design pertinent protocols which take into consideration legal requirements for the authorization of beauty claims for oral supplements, medical devices, borderline products and dermocosmetics.
•Specific procedures for interventional studies (suitable control group, complete randomization, sample size calculation…)
•Pertinence of the inclusion/ non-inclusion criteria of the studied population depending on the targeted population
•Definition of the main efficacy criterion depending on the argument of the targeted claims
•Suitability of the technical protocol depending on the recommended conditions of usage and the claims made
Reknown qualifications and skills
- Quality Assurance System aligned with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ICHE6 requirements.
- Authorization to perform biomedical studies on oral supplements, medical devices and borderline products
- An internal team of experienced investigators: ophthalmologists and dermatologists
- Scientific and regulatory monitorings depending on international requirements
- More than 30,000 volunteers, qualified by more than 300 items (age, skin type, cosmetic habits etc…)
List of claims for which our laboratory can set up a study:
Allegations of dietary supplements:
- Anti-stress & dynamising
- Study of the hair & nails
- Beauty of the skin (anti-ageing, anti dark-circles, moisturizing, firming…)
- Anti-sleeping troubles
- Against tired legs
Each claimed cosmetic product on a specific panel (sensitive skin, atopic skin...).
Dental allegations (clinical evaluation by a dentist associated with odontological tolerance evaluation):
- Tooth whitening
- Gingival status
- Dental plaque amount